Ink Jet Printout Fixative Stick Sealer PreTreatment 1pc
On Sale: $.99
Item SKU: 304A
Ask a question about this product
Why you'll LOVE this item:
Prevent smudged or runny artwork and printouts! Use a little smudge of this stick and air dry before applying your clear sealer. Printouts stay clear, won't run!How to Make Your Own Art or Photo Jewelry Glass Tile Pendants or Fridge Magnets:
- Seal your image with a light smudge of our clear ink jet/laser jet sealer stick, Mod Podge or a quick-setting spray sealer such as Krylon. Let air dry.
- Coat the flat back side of your glass tile with our 3D Crystal Lacquer or Diamond Glaze adhesive sealers. Press your image, photo, art, hand-painted design, gift wrap, greeting card, magazine clipping, thin fabric, etc. to the flat back side. See our downloadable coordinating 1" art for a quick start.
- Smooth out your artwork, check for bubbles, let dry.
- Trim excess from edges, apply sealer again to back side. Let dry.
- Alternatively, try glass markers on flat back side for an art glass look.
- Choose a backing paper or design if desired. Repeat sealing step. let dry.
- Glue on one of our bails for hanging. Recommended adhesives: Our Weldbond or E-6000 craft adhesives. Let dry completely. You can speed along the drying process in a low-temp 200 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
- Or attach our magnets to the back side (we stock glue on and adhesive magnets).
- Hang on one of our neck cords, ribbons, cording, necklace chains, or add-a-bead jewelry components for a truly original art piece.
A wonderfully simple, FUN and personalized jewelry or gift idea! Combine with others, save BIG on shipping!